H2O team potapljanje

Home redesign H2O team forum ENGLISH DISCUSSION spearfishing my bigger cuda, 7 kilos¡¡¡&#1

my bigger cuda, 7 kilos¡¡¡&#1

• Avtor
    Prispevki

guayo
    Član

Jure Daić
    Admin

Holly cuda! :) This really is a big one. Congratulations!!! I don’t know who has a bigger smile on the face you or cuda. How deep did you catch it? I see it was in Puerto Calero. You are lucky to live and work in place like that! I see you have a new diving suit.

Regards! Jure

I doubt the cuda is smyling. It could be faked. :P

Congratulations. Did you weight it?

guayo
    Član

Daić wrote:

Holly cuda! :) This really is a big one. Congratulations!!! I don’t know who has a bigger smile on the face you or cuda. How deep did you catch it? I see it was in Puerto Calero. You are lucky to live and work in place like that! I see you have a new diving suit.

Regards! Jure

thanks jure and sansan, i catch it no more deep, only 9 meters in the end of the port. You know jure ;). Dow of a realy bigger ball of small fish. there are a lot of big fish eating but only can catch this one.

The suit is new. The last month i goes to galicia in hollydays, the water is more cold than lanzarote and i need a new suit jejeje. Is an Elio`s and is realy good¡¡¡¡

sansan i`ve got a digital weigth in my home ;)

• Za objavo odgovora morate biti prijavljeni.
X
vrh